Get creative with automation. Set up Zaps between Beekeeper and other apps to automate recurring tasks and save time.
Zapier is a tool that allows you to connect apps you use every day to automate tasks and save time. You can connect any of Zapier’s 2,000+ integrated apps together to make your own automations. What's more it's quick and easy to set up - you don't need to be a developer, anyone can make a Zap!
Why use Zapier with Beekeeper?
- Zaps are automated workflows made of triggers and actions. For example, a Zap could replicate a post from one of your company's social media accounts in a Beekeeper stream.
- Zaps help you quickly and easily automate recurring tasks in Beekeeper. It only takes a few minutes to save hours of work!
- Zapier uses custom Beekeeper triggers and actions, including “create a new post” and “send a chat message”.
Ideas to get started
- Forward messages sent via Beekeeper to IT or HR as an email.
- Pull content from your social media pages into a Beekeeper stream.
- Keep track of labels used in Beekeeper (e.g. “thankyou”) in a spreadsheet to reward employees for giving and receiving appreciation.
- Coming soon: Receive automated birthday reminders, update user profile fields from a spreadsheet, and update Shortcuts from OneDrive or Google Drive.