Update items in your More Tab directly from Microsoft OneDrive.
About Microsoft OneDrive
Update items in your More Tab directly from Microsoft OneDrive. This Zap (Zapier-powered integration) checks for updates to your synced documents and updates them automatically in Beekeeper’s More Tab.
Microsoft OneDrive features
The OneDrive Integration allows you to build automated actions and workflows based on the following triggers:
- New File uploaded to OneDrive
- New Folder Created in OneDrive
- Anniversary detected in Beekeeper
- Navigation Extension created in Beekeeper
- New Post created in Beekeeper
- New Chat Message in Beekeeper
These triggers allow you to create the following actions:
- Find or create file in OneDrive
- Find or create folder in OneDrive
- Upload file in OneDrive
- Create text file in OneDrive
- Create Post in Beekeeper
- Create Chat Message in Beekeeper
- Update Navigation Extension in Beekeeper
- Update Beekeeper Profile
Ideas to get started:
- Make the latest shift schedules available in Beekeeper and rest assured that employees always have access to the latest version.
- Make sure your team always has the most up-to-date standard operating procedures on hand in Beekeeper.
If you wish to use this integration, please ensure you have a Zapier account. For more information on how to set up Zapier, please refer to our Help Center Article.